Friday, June 3, 2011

Fence Video Marketing

Technology isn't slowing down by any means. Seems like everyday I get to learn something new to use for the fence business. Like for instance google adsense, I have enabled a feature that will allow me to post ads on this blog for visitors such as yourself to click on and through.

What I really like though is the use of a video editing tool called Power Director. This tool allows me to create my own videos from pictures or videos. Power Director is a great tool for the newbie in creating videos. It is easy to use and has great functionality features such as drop and drag, transition feature, microphone, and music track. There are plenty of effects that come along with the Power Director package. The investment is just around a hundred bucks. It was a very good hundred dollars spent.

Now I have the ability to help other business owners create videos to help promote their business. Many friends and family members have seen some of the videos I have created and are interested. So interested that they want me to do a video for them. I may not be building fence forever after all. You know what they say about practice becoming perfect. My video creations will only get better with time, eventually the cash will start falling from the sky into the bank account. Now wouldn't that be technology?

Look for more of the Fix-A-Fence LLC video series to come out. There really is a lot to building a fence. From getting the phone to ring for the estimate to repairing or installing the fence from the ring of my phone everything that is put into the fence company is a process of marketing. Videos are just a huge plus in todays world of increasing technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment