Saturday, July 27, 2019

One More Video At A Time

Well one thing for certain is that I have come a log way since the first time I started with the video thing and putting them up for public view on YouTube,..seems like the ones that have any folly at all is what people feed on,..can't even have fun anymore with out someone criticizing what you do or what you say,..honesty really means nothing anymore,..

Fortunately hard work and aspiration has led me to and kept me in business for ten tears now,..so even with the mistakes I have made along the way,..they have been there for me to learn and grow from,..if your reading this,..thanks for being a part of the growth with Fix-A-Fence LLC

Wanted so share a recent video since purchasing the new video camera,..yeah I still have a lot to learn,..so let me have it,..I can take it!

How To Remove A Concrete Set

Like I said it is a new camera,..I have some getting use to it,..like keeping my mouth closer to the microphone,..I didn't think you wanted to hear me anyway so maybe it's for the better,..

Oh yeah,..Fix-A-Fence LLC,..is the only fence company in Oregon that owns a Bull Pull,..and now the only fence company in Oregon to own two Bull Pulls

The Bull Pull has made life at this little fence company sooo much easier,..faster and more profitable. What used to take 3/4 of an hour to pull out a concrete set to basically ten or fifteen minutes makes the job go by so much faster and leaves the customers saying WOW you guys sure are fast!

Like I said even with all my mistakes I have made here with Fix-A-Fence LLC I have learned something,..maybe that's why the phone continues to ring,..

Anyway,..as I like to say 😃,..keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment