Thursday, July 4, 2019

It's Been A While

Wow,..it's been awhile since I have posted a blog,..have been so busy growing the business,..then changing computers I lost a lot of stuff I had bookmarked,..anyway it's good to be back,..

So,..since the last one,..Fix-A-Fence LLC has grown a bit,..two trucks, a foreman and a driver for one of the trucks,..I get to take the second truck on small repairs I can handle on my own,..I have had a part time employee but he was called to a higher paying job for a few weeks,..I will keep him on the books as I will need him back soon

Fix-A-Fence LLC has been selected as a Top Rated Oregon Fence Contractor for the year of 2018,..so I would like to say thanks to all who have helped me achieve this status,..this year I get to celebrate ten years of being in business. I certainly am grateful to be licensed and insured to extract a living from this great land of America,..

Also grateful to be able to be part of another business,..I have become an Enagic Distributor,..I have been drinking Kangen water since 2007 and to be honest it's been the best switch I have ever made with drinking water,..Kangen water if you haven't researched by now has different levels of pH water that comes out of the Level-Luk SD-501,..I keep my machine on 9.5 pH alkaline,..it balances my body out from all of the other acidic things I seem to keep putting in it,..

So if you would like a bit more info check out my other web site here at Clear Kangen,..sign up for the free newsletter,..my site is secure,..I paid extra for that,..

Anyway,..hey thanks for reading this,..It's Been A While post,..Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment