Friday, July 19, 2019

Free Merchandise

One thing I have implemented into the business is giving away little freebies,..it all starts by not leaving with the pen when leaving the estimate. I get soo many different kind of looks,..they say,."Hey this is you pen",..I tell them it's in your hand now and possession is nine tenths of the law,..and then I go on about what I was taught in business school,..the business cards seem to go in the wallet or rolodex where it is out of sight and out of mind where as the pen is in the hand being used or at least in reach of being used.

After landing a work order I have started giving away a coffee mug,..now I have been putting a handy pocket knife in with the mug. People love getting a gift,..I know I love getting gifts,..don't you?


Here is just some of the merchandise I hand out,..every customer gets a calendar at the end of the year for Christmas,..what I love about these calender's is that the advertising is huge compared to the calendar it self,..

I get most of all the merchandise from National Pen,..I go to VistaPrint for the business cards,..National Pen really does do a great job at servicing the customer,..I get soo many email promos,..but I love the free samples they send what seems to be twice a month,..I just toss the pen in the box of other pens I give away at the estimate,..

Hey,..it may cost a bit to give away free merchandise but it is well worth it,..word of mouth is the most powerful form of advertisement,..the mug could be sitting out while a friend came over to a previous customers house and ask about the pen, calendar or mug and then here comes the plug for Fix-A-Fence LLC

Just wanted to share a photo of the freebies I give out,..got to be a bit more than just sharing a photo,..anyway,..as I say,..Keep Smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment