Thursday, January 31, 2013

SBDC & Fix-A-Fence LLC The Certificate of Completion

            After 16 weeks of SBDC training of Greenhouse I have received a certificate of completion.



This class has helped me to think logically, strategically, and has let me dream a little bit more. I have gained more insight on time management, production systems, the 80/20 rule, how to leverage my strengths, and a question, what can I do better?
The class has also developed the people sense part, networking and it has raised my vibration up to help find what I am looking for. 

One thing for sure is that the class has been really valuable. The class has brought value to Fix-A-Fence LLC with just a couple of techniques implemented. Such as, adding Portland, OR to the Fix-A-Fence LLC tag line, also by adding the contact information widget, and the uploading of the videos to the Fix-A-Fence LLC web site.

Since adding the contact widget Fix-A-Fence LLC has received four requests for estimates. Also have landed two out of the four as a result.

Just thought I would touch base with a bit of fresh content and relevant information to blog on here.

So until the next time remember to keep smiling, and seek random acts of kindness.







No comments:

Post a Comment