Thursday, January 10, 2013

On The Top For Business

The heat sure feels good during these cold winter months of Portland, OR. Yep we got all of about a dusting today with an overcast shadow of another five minutes of white rain. It sure looked cool coming at the front windshield for those five minutes on my way out to another estimate this morning.

It sure is nice to be able to get estimates scheduled during the off season of fencing. I believe it has a lot to do with the business class that I have been taking with the SBDC. It's kind of cool to have other people brag about you. Last Tuesday class I was one elevated human in the class. I have impressed the instructor so much that he put me up at the top of the list on one of his slides for his power point presentation.

Speaking of getting to the top,...I joined this web site Buy Veteran and is seemed like just a few days later but actually a few months later a representative calls me up and says that he saw the Fix-A-Fence LLC web site and has even been to my Facebook profile and was interested in doing an article on the fence company and me. So in the up coming February issue, so I have been told, Fix-A-Fence LLC will have an article written in the "Vetrepreneur" magazine.

Thanks to a fellow class mate for the tip on signing up!


Then here is a plug for the guest speaker that was very impressed as well with all the SEO and web work I have accomplished so far. I don't think Michael Stearns would mind me mentioning his company to anyone who reads this. Hero Web has some amazing things to say about planning your online marketing business. There is other articles on the Hero Web site too. Check it out!

Just thought I would touch base here on the Fix-A-Fence LLC blog and update you with what's going on.

So until the next update,...my wife has added "Stay Warm" to my "Keep Smiling"


Be safe and do be kind to others,...random acts of kindness are really cool and puts a smile on someones face.

No comments:

Post a Comment