Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Fence Blog For A New Year

This is the first blog of the new year for Fix-A-Fence LLC. Work has slowed a bit out in the field the phone rings but not as constant as the warmer weathered months. So during these winter slow months I focus my attention on my internet marketing businesses. Like last night for instance I built a new web site to promote my affiliate product from TriVita branded as Nopalea the wellness drink made from Cactus plants right here in America.

Here is the site if you are interested in checking out my internet handy work.

http://mypowerlinewealth.webstarts.com/?r=20120102012829

Sort of a long URL but what can I say for free. When I am ready to spend some money the URL will be shorter and it may even be a different name. I like trying to capture the audience and not lead them all over this internet dessert.

Last year Fix-A-Fence LLC has positioned itself with Google on four front pages ranking from 1st on the page to 5th and 6th positions on the pages of the category fence estimates Portland, OR. Categories such as free, wood, chain link and just plain fence estimates. I have learned quite a bit about how to position my company to get the phone call first before the larger fence companies in the Portland, OR and surrounding areas. For instance the last three out of four calls have been from as a result of Google searches.

Soon I will be using and applying the same tactics I have used to position Fix-A-Fence LLC on Google to my businesses on the internet. If there is anything I have gained from all of this knowledge is how to achieve a web presence. Some people say to me know I wish I could do that or how did you do that? I tell them it took me work and hustle. I show them how and it just boggles their mind at what I know. It kind of boggles my own when I stop to think for a second where I was a year ago, but that's all. Because my mind just keeps moving forward.

So until the next blog, stay safe - keep smiling and don't let anything rain on your parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment