Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fix-A-Fence LLC Positions With Google On Four Pages

Moving forward into this year of 2012. The Google advertising campaign has resulted in quite a few phone calls for estimates that have turned into work orders. It has also brought other marketing companies to my phone as well. Just today I received a call from some kind of contractor web site that said he was only going to allow four contractors exclusive positions. He wanted to know if I would be one of them for $150.00 a month? He is not the only person that has called me trying to get me to give in to their method of attraction marketing.

Fix-A-Fence LLC is positioned with Google on four relative pages for fence estimates. That has all been from my own personal efforts. Now other people want me to pay them for something I have already done. Hmmm

As I have mentioned before the winter months are rather slow but this year so far has not been the case. However I would like to invite you to view a dream of mine that has become a sort of reality.

The Turf Byrd's

The Turf Byrd's Blog 

I have to keep myself as active as I can even during the busy months. The Turf Byrd's can and eventually will be the next novelty craze since those rocks.

People have asked me why build fence when I have such a great product to sell. Currently Fix-A-Fence LLC makes quite a bit more over the year than The Turf Byrd's  have.

The Turf Byrd's  craze really hasn't hit full speed yet. I am sure there are a few kinks to get out as with any other venture. The biggest kink has already been unraveled. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment