Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Motor Is In And The Truck Runs Like New

The motor is in and I am


smiling!

The truck runs like new, what a saving's. It sure is nice to have family that helps out. 

One thing for sure when it comes to business it is nice to have clients that trust you and will call you for other work besides the profession you are in. For instance the last time I worked for a client of mine he asked me not only to build him a fence but to remove and install the boards on the front porch of the rental property.



He also had me remove the existing black falling apart rot iron hand railing and install new galv. fencing material as handrails. Big change and only a few stains. My client plans on painting the next year, is like me in a way because it is always one step at a time. I have had my share of running and it is getting harder to get back up from falling so I have learned to slow down in running this race called life. 

Just after finishing this project my client has asked me to bid a 6 unit complex for backyard dividing fence partitions and gates. Just put the bid out before I starting writing this blog so that will be the next bit of fresh content, whether I get the work order or not.

So until the next bit of content

Remember to




No comments:

Post a Comment