Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An Internet Star Without Going Viral

When I went on an estimate the other day the customer greeted me with, "So you are the internet star for fixing fences huh?"

I just grinned and and then started laughing, it was hard to get a thank you out.

Landed the job to tear out and haul away some existing chain link fence for the customer.


This is what it looked like when I began today 

And this is what it looks like after I was finished today.

Took the scrap home and put it out along the street and it was picked up within minutes. I wasn't even done unloading the truck when a scrapper showed up.

Here is a new video I produced that may have some potential at going viral,...check it out!


Someday,...

Until the next update 


And remember to always





1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is the marvelous post that I have come over after huge searches. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Ranch Fences are more special for every farm owner, you can get more profit from it.Try to use in your farm, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete