Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fix-A-Fence LLC Yard Sign Advertising

Just wanted to take a minute and talk about yard sign advertising.

This idea came to me while I was taking down my wife's sign for homecare support.

I took the signs off of the metal rods that held the shape of the plastic and turned them inside out. I found a paint pen that was white in color and laid the plastic pieces on the kitchen floor and began to write out the Fix-A-Fence LLC yard sign.


This is what the signs turned out to look like and this is the first one to be placed on a property of a fence contract that Fix-A-Fence LLC has landed. 

I have the other two out in my front lawn just waiting for the next fence customer that will allow                 Fix-A-Fence LLC yard advertising.

This fence contract just happens to be from one of the tear tag telephone pole marketing neighborhood saturation project that Fix-A-Fence LLC conducted not long ago.

Just wanted to share this nugget of information.

1 comment:

  1. INSTRUCTIONS WoodShades™ Wood Composite Fencing is instructions are intended for use with WoodShades™ fence panels or .stockade fence

    ReplyDelete