Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Free Fence Estimates Ranks No.1 On Google

Fix-A-Fence LLC has been ranked no.1 on Google fro the last four months now for Free Fence Estimates Portland, OR. That has come from hustle and reading books on how to enhance my internet marketing strategies. A lot of how this has happened is from the free advertising that the internet has to offer.

Youtube, craigslist, backpages, Facebook, Twitter, and blogging and some of the free services the internet warehouse has to offer. I am not going to say it isn't hard work, so the best thing to do is to master one at a time. Research, read and apply with hands on knowledge because it is all about repetition. The more that you do something the better you get at it and therefore the faster it becomes.

For instance, I have a file of different posts to copy and paste so that saves time. I have several videos to copy and paste the URL into the posting so advertising Fix-A-Fence LLC on Craigslist in the morning takes me all of about 5-7 minutes per post. That's the thing about repetition, at first when I was a newbie at this it would take me twenty or thirty minutes because I didn't have a file of posts I was typing every post. I didn't have video's nor did I have a blog such as this one. All this took time and research and now I have companies calling me asking me to spend $169.00 per month on what I have already accomplished on my own. Nice thing about this is that I now have friends that would like me to help them accomplish this for their business.

Because fencing is seasonal, I may just have to help my friends out with there business just to make ends meet during the off season for fencing. That's what is nice about having a bit of internet knowledge. My friends see that I am No.1 on Google and now they want a piece of the action. I tell them that it takes time and hustle. It is a learning process and with today's technology the internet just keeps getting better. What difference does it make how many people look at my videos when they pop up on the first page of Google? This is what free advertising is all about. The only thing I have paid for are the books and the time that it took for me to apply the knowledge of others. All this advertising that I have been doing is all free. The sooner that you get started the sooner Google will start ranking your results. Action speak louder than words, so get going and make yourself No.1 on Google with free advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment